brown sugar: want some sweetness?

Monday, February 12, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

Thanks Tamasha for tagging me-I'm honored... :-)

Well, here we go...

Three things that scare me:
1. Being alone

2. The direction this country is going in

3. Losing hope/inspiration

Three people who make me laugh:
1. My "Thursday Night Drinking Crew"-all 7 of them
2. the XBBF from NYC
3. My Bro

Three things I love:
1. Tivo
2. My hands wrapped around a warm mug of coffee
3. My Family and Friends (gotta include both) :-)

Three things I hate:
1. Fake-people
2. SF's Public Transportation
3. Valentine's Day

Three things I don't understand:
1. Men
2. Love
3. Men + Love

Three things on my desk:
1. A box of peach green tea
2. Clippings of my favorite Pisces horoscopes and fortune cookie slips
3. An autographed poster from Ramesh Srivastava of Voxtrot (can you say hottie!)

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Watching E!'s follow-up to the Grammy's
2. Recovering from a fever and sore throat (at least I didn't have to go to work)
3. Finishing some murgh tikka masala and garlic naan from Naan-N-Curry (not the best for a sore throat, but comforting)

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Fall in love for real
2. Travel to every continent
3. Design my own jewelry line

Three things I can do:
1. Put a unique outfit together and make a necklace to match
2. Flirt
3. Build myself back up after a defeat

Three things you should listen to:
1. Your inner-voice
2. Your mother
3. Muse

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Mean People
2. George Bush-y
3. Hallmark

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. To wrap a sari
2. Rolling a sushi roll
3.
How to ride a motorcycle.

Three favorite foods:
1. Anything from my Mommy's kitchen ;-)
2. See's Candy
3. Bhatura Cholle from Vik's Chaat House in Berkeley

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Fat Tire
2. Peet's Major Dickason's Blend Coffee
3. Sparkling water


Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Tom & Jerry
2. He-Man
3. Days of Our Lives (my Mom was addicted)


Three people I would like to tag (my fellow SFers):
1. Audrey
2. agk

3. MA

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home